Fit Eyez™ is proprietary, patent pending, blend of essential ocular nutrients that are needed to keep the eyes healthy. Since many of the ingredients are not synthesized by our body, the only way to receive is by diet and/or supplementation. In an ideal world, supplements would not be necessary, but due to the fast pace of society and the need for instant gratification, many of us our lacking on the essential ingredients that our bodies need to stay healthy. Eventually there is a breakdown due to the missing ingredients and we suffer visual consequences that revert to more remedy-based solutions such as medications and/or surgery. Unfortunately, by the time this happens, much of the damage is irreversible and we are left with the old expression “hindsight is 20/20”. Fit Eyez™ aims at reaching every age of the spectrum with our formula, starting at age 5.
If you have any questions regarding our product or the ingredients in it, please do not hesitate to contact us.
ARTICLES DISCUSSING THE BENEFITS OF LUTEIN AND ZEAXANTHIN
- Bioavailability of lutein/zeaxanthin isomers and macular pigment optical density response to macular carotenoid supplementation: A randomized double blind placebo controlled study
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin Isomers Protect against Light-Induced Retinopathy via Decreasing Oxidative and Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress in BALB/cJ Mice
- Macular Carotenoid Supplementation Improves Visual Performance, Sleep Quality, and Adverse Physical Symptoms in Those with High Screen Time Exposure
- Serum and retinal responses to three different doses of macular carotenoids over 12 weeks of supplementation
- Effects of macular xanthophyll supplementation on brain-derived T neurotrophic factor, pro-inflammatory cytokines, and cognitive performance
- Supplementation with macular carotenoids reduces psychological stress, serum cortisol, and sub-optimal symptoms of physical and emotional health in young adults
- Contrast Sensitivity and Lateral Inhibition Are Enhanced With Macular Carotenoid Supplementation
- Macular carotenoid supplementation improves disability glare performance and dynamics of photostress recovery
- Nutrients for the aging eye
- Role of lutein and zeaxanthin in visual and cognitive function throughout the lifespan